NAVIGATING the TIDES of CHANGE
How We Can Help Your Business Grow
- How can we capitalise on new technologies in digitisation, big data, track and trace?
- We need to put sustainability at the heart of our operations and products – but where do we start?
- We’ve developed a new solution – is there a market for it?
- Where should we focus our investment?
- How can we connect with potential partners?
If you need more expertise to address these questions, but don’t want to increase your overheads, Reconnaissance Consulting Group (RCG) can help you.
Because we know this industry as well as anybody, if not better.
We deliver global business intelligence and impartial advice on sectors with security and authentication at their core and which, by their very nature, are security conscious and closed about what they do.
These sectors include cash, secure documents, print and authentication technologies, track and trace, tax stamps, brand protection, personal ID – and the digital domains into which they’re moving.
Whether trying to value a business, compare product offerings, find a solution, offer a solution, enter the market or just be more competitive, we can help you.
RCG have helped our company identify and then get into new markets
Meet the Team
We are neither manufacturer nor supplier to the industry, we offer advice that is both independent and objective.
Why RCG? Because they have the expertise and knowledge we needed
Our Client List
Authentication feature providers
Major government and intergovernmental agencies
Private equity and venture capital firms
Security printers and integrators
Security label providers
Security substrate providers
RCG have a huge network of contacts – they were invaluable in introducing us to new partners
Areas of Work
- Due diligence
- Market analysis and dynamics
- Identification of potential acquisition targets
- Review of business and investment plans
- Sustainability planning
Strategy and Business Development
- Strategic planning, marketing and product analysis
- Go-to-market strategy and potential partners
- New product development and analysis
- Operational planning
- Risk analysis and impact assessment
- Portfolio diversification analysis
- Partner/supplier analysis and introductions
- Primary and secondary research
- Market/sector analysis and reports
- Polls and surveys
- Literature reviews
- Security feature evaluation
- Assessment of authentication services and systems
- Evaluating requests for proposal
- Specification/tender support
- Expert witness testimony
- Standards impact
- Project conformance
Training and Education
- Primers on disruptive technologies (eg. AI, blockchain, data management, non-contact biometrics, quantum computing)
- Technology masterclasses
- Compliance requirements (eg. GDPR, KYC, AML, Data Security)
- Security feature training
- Continuing professional development
Sales and Marketing Support
- Copywriting and/or proofing of sales documents, tenders and marketing materials into native English
- Marketing communications and collateral
- Webinar and webcast support
- Event organisation, management and hosting
We take a standard five-step approach to working with you:
Understand the consultancy requirement in the context of your organisation, its needs and the market.
Provide a detailed specification and quotation with work plan, milestones and output.
Initial research and validation of the task.
Detailed research and initial findings.
Final report and/or presentation and review.
All work is undertaken discreetly, securely and in the strictest confidence.
Ready to talk? Contact us for further information and an initial discussion on how we can help.
Reconnaissance Consulting Group is the sister partner for Reconnaissance International Ltd
Reconnaissance International is the leading global source of business intelligence on currency, optical and digital document security, personal identification, authentication and brand protection.
From our unique knowledge of these highly-specialised and rapidly-changing fields, we offer authoritative information and practical guidance on markets, technologies, trends and strategies through publications, newsletters, conferences, consultancy and management support services.
Founded in 1988, our reach is now global, with customers, partners and contributors from around the world and attendance at our events from all populated continents. We are headquartered in the UK with staff in Europe and South Africa, representatives in China, India and Latin America. Our management, consultancy and editorial team, drawn as it is from the highest echelons of the markets we serve, is unparalleled in terms of its experience and industry knowledge.
And our aim is simple – we are here to advise, inform, connect and support you in the development and delivery of your business objectives.